12.31.2012

Destination: Las Vegas- Johnny Rockets

OMG! I just noticed I haven't blogged in 2 months already. It has been a busy 2 months. I apologize for being away so long. I just got back from Las Vegas today, just in time for new years back in home town Vancouver.

I just want to quickly blog about Johnny Rockets. I've heard many good things from limmerZ and he's always insisting to go every single time when we have a chance in the states. Finally this trip, we stopped by a Johnny Rockets and it was my first time trying it and I must say it was DELICIOUS.

There was a Johnny Rockets across from our hotel, I believe it was at Venetian? It was within a food court so there weren't any restaurant seatings, except for the bar seatings. I really like the theme of the restaurant, gives me this feeling as if I'm in Grease or something. LOL From the red seats to the mini juke boxes, I just really enjoyed eating there.




I ordered the original Rocket burger. It was around 10 dollars for the meal. It had onions, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and patty in it. The burger was SOOOOO juicy. Once i lifted my burger up, juice was dripping on the bottom. I ordered ice tea for drink. *TIP* do not order ice tea unless you like non sweet beverages. U.S. ice tea's are unsweetened. I did not know that till this experience. The drink is refillable and the servers are very helpful and nice. They provided excellent customer service by providing me another drink. Also, for limmerZ meal, he wanted to upgrade his fries to onion rings after we already paid, and the server was being very nice and said no worries and provided the upgrade without paying a little extra. I wouldn't mind if we did have to pay for the onion rings because we were preparing to pay for it anyways. But the fact that they are so helpful, its just a bonus for us.


limmerZ ordered the mushroom swiss burger and he thinks it's super yummy! Does that not make you wanna eat it right away or what...?


Service:
4/5

Food:
4/5

Price:
$-$$

Overall Rating:
4/5

If you are craving for awesome burgers & shakes, I definitely recommend this burger joint!

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

Johnny Rockets on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment