10.21.2012

Raincity Grill

This blog post is longggg over due. This was during summer time but I thought i'll post it up anyways because I still remember how it was and all.

limmerZ bought a voucher to the Raincity Grill. Never heard or tried this place before so I had no idea what it was going to be like. This restaurant is on the strip next to English Bay and parking is not easy to find. We were lucky enough to find a parking spot right next to the restaurant. The interior is old but gives off a very high class vibe. The waiters know a lot about their menu and gives a very classy description of whats in it and so forth.



The bread was pretty average, wasn't really a big fan of it. On the side they give you a block of butter and a side dish full of salt.. I never dipped bread in salt before so I thought that was kind of odd. 




I'm a HUGE salmon fan so I had to get the Wild B.C Salmon dish-roasted carrots, pickled cucumber and carrot, smoked roe, carrot sauce ($29.00). The portions were pretty damn small for what it is worth but I must say it was not bad. The fish was fresh but I thought it lacked a bit of flavour. I don't think i'll come here again though just because I can go to better places for seafood in my opinion. 


limmerZ got the Seared Halibut-fava beans wilted greens, asparagus tips, morels, mushroom ($29.00). He thought the fish was kind of dry but overall it was okay.


Service: 
3/5

Food:
3/5

Price: 
$$$$-$$$$$

Overall Rating:
3/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

Raincity Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment