7.29.2012

Food Court Corner- La Prep Daily Fresh

Anybody else tried this place before? I really like this place! Everything is healthy and fresh daily but the only down side to it is its pretty pricey for what it is actually worth. Their fresh wraps and sandwiches are super tasty though! It's located at the Pacific Centre food court next to Dairy Queen/Orange Julius I believe.


I got the Chicken Avocado Wrap ($5.95). Definitely a healthy option for people who are on a diet. I was trying to eat healthy so I got this before me and limmerZ go to Harbour dance studio for our hip hop class. Very fresh and healthy, I love it!



Service:
N/A


Food:
3.5/5


Price:
$


Overall Rating:
3.5/5


Enjoy!
Msjesschan

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    Los Angeles Catering

    ReplyDelete