4.12.2016

Cimona Cafe

Hey everyone!

The weather in Vancouver recently has been amazing and I'm not talking about today. For the past few weeks we've been getting alot of sunshine here in BC. During these days, nobody wants to stay indoors and one popular location to hit up is at Steveston, Richmond. AKA. Storybrooke, the place they filmed and WILL continue to film forever and ever "Once Upon A Time". One of the hit shows on TV and also my personal favourite TV show at the moment. 

We were strolling around Steveston looking for a place to eat and we came across this restaurant called Cimona. I remembered my bro telling me about this place and how it has amazing deals and serves some amazing food. By the time we got there, majority of the tables were taken. Fortunately, there were two bar seats next to the window. We took it immediately and sat down. 

It's a very small little restaurant and you can tell most are regulars. Many are seniors, having their morning coffee & looking at their newspapers. Others with kids, eating pancakes and enjoying their family time. It gave me a very comfortable and warm feeling sitting in there. 





They had lots to choose from on their menu and majority had reasonable pricing. I decided to order the Sausage Breakfast Wrap with potatoes ($8.00).  The wrap was filled with egg, sausage and cheese. By the time I finished one half, I was SUPER full already. For $8.00, this was a hearty warm breakfast and definitely a good deal!

I also ordered a coffee ($2.25).



Phil ordered Old Favourite- which came with bacon, pancake, egg and potatoes ($10.50). 





Also, we filmed some of it on our Youtube channel! Check it out if you are interested! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxzw5C-rVlU

Service: 3/5

Food: 3/5

Price: $ (Great deal for breakfast)

Overall Rating: 3/5

Thanks for reading!
-Jess

Cimona Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment