6.21.2015

Waffle Gone Wild

Hey everyone!

The weather in Vancouver has been extremely gorgeous lately and so the other day me & my friend decided to go down to Kits for a haircut, but we had a bit of time before our appointment therefore we decided to try out a restaurant nearby. OH! and one more thing before I start talking about food! I also bought myself my own little sunflower plant :) Sunflowers are by far my fave flower and I just had to bring one home to brighten up my space for the summer!

Now lets talk about WAFFLES! We ended up going to a small little restaurant called Waffle Gone Wild. They were originally Japanese owned but now has been sold to a new owner. Either way the food is still the same and I was really pleased with my breakfast order. 






We both ended up getting the Japanese Okonomiyaki Signature Waffle Creation ($8.49) which had Okonomiyaki sauce, seaweed, crab meat, bonito flakes & Japanese Mayo & I also topped it off with a pouched egg for an extra $1.50. 
 I think it tastes better with the pouched egg because i feel like it just makes the whole dish more complete and the egg yolk combining with the sauces were just perfect! Overall, I loved this dish and would highly recommend ordering this. The flavor reminded of Takoyaki. On the side of the plate, there were also sliced up apples & cucumbers.

For drinks, I ended up getting the London Fog ($3.70) & my friend got the Passion Fruit Tea ($3.80).




Service: 3/5

Food: 4/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Enjoy!
-Jess

Click to add a blog post for Waffle Gone Wild on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment