12.27.2014

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year!

Hello to all my food lovers out there!

We are experiencing the busiest time of the year, xmas & new years. With xmas being over, we are all prepping for our new years party & it could get a bit hectic. I'm already prepping for my DIY photobooth project & also planning on what to buy in terms of food/drinks.

With so many things going on, I just want to stop here and say MERRY XMAS (better late than never) and a WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you food lovers out there!

Thank you for stopping by my blog from time to time or just happen to press in to one of my blogs and reading them. Each read means alot to me and Phil. Seeing the progress of our blog has been phenomenal this year. With the new addition of having Phil blogging with me just makes this blog extra special to me. 

Thank all of you for all the support! Me and Phil will continue blogging for the year of 2015 and hopefully we can break the record of 2014 and blog WAY more!

I love you all!

Here's a recap of my xmas this year to share with you:














Talk to you all in the year of 2015!

Peace out 2014!

-Msjesschan


No comments:

Post a Comment