11.08.2014

Duft & Co Bakehouse

Hi everyone!

I am so happy to be the first to blog about this wonderful bakehouse located in Abbotsford. It is definitely a super far hidden gem for us Vancity ppl but I do recommend coming here if you are in Abbotsford!

For all the food items, I didn't keep record of how much each things cost...just because I was SUPER hungry and I felt like ordering everything there! but I can guarantee everything is affordable! All in total including coffee, it came to around $30.00 for both of us. It only came to $30.00 for us is because we ordered ALOT for two people. So don't be scared by that number.

Duft is the owner of this little bakehouse and I can tell immediately from him & his staff that this place has AMAZING service. Everyone was super friendly and full of smiles! Just brings joy to people in the morning!

So we ordered 2 ham & cheese croissants, a dozen donuts (half chai & half original glazed), one cinnamon bun, & I think the last thing we ordered was the apple fritter?


I always order ham & cheese croissant at school and it costs me around the same price as this one and I can guarantee there is a HUGE difference. We bought the food home to enjoy and our drive back was approximately 45-50 mins and I would assume the food would not be as great but OMG it was still ON POINT!


The ham & cheese croissant was SUPER crunchy on the outside and SUPER soft on the inside & the meat inside is not those cheap ham, it was stacked with deli ham! Great quality for the money you pay for.




























The donuts are really good but it has a different texture then Krispy Kreme donuts. It is definitely not as sweet & the inner donut is not as soft as Krispy Kreme. But I still love it! All their bakery goods are freshly made & it's just super delicious!







Service: 5/5

Food: 4/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Happy eating!
-Msjesschan

Duft and Co Bakehouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment