3.17.2013

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe

If you're a breakfast person then you have to come check this place out! Sophie's is located in West 4th, so parking is pretty difficult. It's a very busy street so it'll be hard to find parking but I can guarantee this place is well worth it. The interior is very laid back, old fashion and sets a very comfortable atmosphere. They had a lot of old toys laying around as their design. I found that pretty cool because there's so many things to look at around the restaurant. I saw this very old m&m dispenser that my mom owns as well.









I ordered their special of the day! Salmon Benedict with hash brown on the side ($12.99). I was in love with this! I never tried salmon benedict before so it was pretty interesting. I love salmon in general so this dish was right up my alley, also the pouched eggs were very delicious as well.

limmerZ got the Belgian waffles with berries on the side ($10.99). limmerZ gave me a few bites and omg it was soooooo good! He enjoyed it very very much :) He barely ate the fruits tho because it wasn't fresh fruit.


It was cool to see that they have their own hot sauce and ketchup. 

Service:
3/5

Food:
4/5

Price:
$-$$

Overall Rating:
3.5/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

Sophie's Cosmic Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment