8.31.2012

Green Lemongrass

Most of the time I'll be either craving for sushi or viet food. I've been to this place before and I thought it was pretty decent. The parking lot is never full so don't worry about not being able to find a spot there. The interior looks like all other viet places; not much uniqueness to it.




Like all other viet places, we got our bean sprout.

We ordered spring rolls ($5.50). It was pretty good !

My USUAL :)  Lemongrass Chicken ($8.50). YUM :) I love that vinegar sauce they provide on the side! OMG ! The chicken was grilled perfectly and the flavor was awesome!

limmerZ got the small house special: beef brisket, tripe, rare round steak and beef balls ($6.75). Looks pretty yummy to me !

Service:
3/5

Food:
3/5

Price:
$

Overall Rating:
3/5

Enjoy!
Msjesschan

Green Lemongrass 香茅屋 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment