12.09.2015

Off the grid waffles

Hey everyone,

I initially came across photos on Instagram and I knew automatically this is a place I must check out with Phil. When we first stepped in, they used a lot of wood as the interior. You got wood flooring, wood paneling on the walls, & wooden counter top. Even their front facade has wood. Even though they were using a lot of wood, it did not feel overwhelming. They balanced it with white chairs, white walls, etc. The interior is very long and narrow but can still manage to sit a good amount of people. Their style is very relaxing, chill, and clean. They have photos of their food as their menu and I think that's very smart. Their photos were professionally taken and I seriously wanted to order every single one they had to offer.

They have coffee and tea options on the menu. But if you want water, they have mason jars on the side with lemon water available at the back. 

By the way, for parking, they have street parking right in front of the restaurant OR you can search for free residential parking at the back.















For drinks, Phil got the Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows ($3.00) and I got the Caramel Steamed Milk ($3.00).

I thought their prices for drinks were very reasonable. Phil's hot chocolate was delicious and i love how they added so many mini marshmallows with chocolate drizzle. I usually don't like milk, but once i saw "caramel" I knew I had to try. Their Caramel Steamed Milk was DELICIOUS. Its basically just steamed milk with caramel drizzle but the combination was magical. I really like it and it was such a great drink for a cold winter day. 






For food, Phil got one of their NEW items, Grilled Chicken Breast Waffles ($9.00) and I got the Ham & Pineapple Pizza Waffle ($7.00). 

All I can say is, AMAZING. I love pizzas, I love waffles, so the two combined is just delicious. The waffles were crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. They placed a generous amount of ingredients and I thought for $7-$9, is such a good delicious meal. 






Service: 3/5

Food/Drinks: 5/5

Price: $

Overall Rating: 4/5

Enjoy!
-Jess

Off The Grid Waffles  Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment