7.06.2015

Royalwood Restaurant & Lounge

Hey Everyone,

Writing a different kind of food blog today, as I'm writing about Royalwood Golf course's restaurant! The reason for this is because Royalwood has a Steak Night Special for 2 on Saturday and Sundays!

This golf course is located in Chilliwack and is basically next to the mountains. The deal is $90 for a twosome to have a round of golf with a power cart included, and a special dinner after your round!




For the food, you get a choice of New York Steak or Teriyaki Chicken. I went with my dad and we both got the steak:



For $45 per person, this is one heck of a deal! You get a salad with your choice of dressing on the side (I went with Caesar), garlic toast, fries, and my medium rare steak on top. The salad was fresh and tasty, the garlic toast was awesome (by now you should know I love bread), the fries were my favourite kind of cut and fried nicely, and the steak was pretty good for the value! There was nothing to complain about on this dish at all, and it was just what I needed after a round of golf in the blazing heat of Chilliwack during this BC heatwave!

And of course, nothing refreshes quite like a nice pint of beer as well!



We both had Sapporo's.

The server was very friendly and prompt, and she provided excellent service!

Overall this was an excellent experience at Royalwood Golf Course complete with golf and a meal. I would definitely recommend all our readers to check this place out if you golf as it is definitely one of the best deals you can find for the complete package!

You can find out more about them here.

Food:
3.75/5

Service:
3.75/5

Price:
$$ is what I would rate the food price at if you are including the golf in this.

Overall:
3.75/5

Thanks for reading everyone! Check out more pictures of the course below!
- Phil

Click to add a blog post for Royalwood Restaurant on Zomato


That's my dad below!

No comments:

Post a Comment