7.19.2015

Fishermen Sushi

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but I'm glad Phil had the time to take over some posts and blogged to keep you guys updated on what he's been eating recently! Yesterday night I got together with an old friend of mine who just got back from Toronto. I haven't talked to her in a very long time and I was really glad we had time to just sit down and catch up on life. Yesterday was an extremely beautiful day so we decided to hit up Steveston, Richmond for dinner. We both love sushi so we decided to give Fishermen Sushi a try. This restaurant is located on No.1, right next to a Starbucks.

First off, we got the Tako Wasabi ($4.25), came with multiple seaweeds which I like, because when I went to Suika they limited the amount of seaweeds and if we wanted more, we had to add more money. The Tako Wasabi was great! Love the kick of wasabi at the beginning!


Next up, we got 16 pieces of Tuna Toro ($7.95), Salmon ($6.95), Hamachi ($8.95) & White Tuna Sashimi ($8.95)! The sashimi was very fresh!

Next we got the Saba Hakozushi (Flamed Mackerel) ($9.95) The flavor was good but I was disappointed that they did not torch this right in front of us.



We also ordered a side of Salmon roll ($3.00) which was pretty average.


This was by far my fave dish last night! We ordered the Onion Bomb Roll ($14.95) which contained unagi, cucumber, avocado, prawn tempura & topped with crispy onion & masago! Great flavor and the combination was just great!


Service: 3/5

Food: 3.5/5

Price: $$-$$$

Overall Rating: 3.25/5

**If you guys want to check out the menu prices, I will be uploading them on Zomato. So check out our Zomato account under Domoiscraving and you'll find our posted photos there! Also, follow us there if you want to get our latest feed on our latest posts!

Our total came up to be around 73.67 plus tax approx. $80.00. I thought the total was pretty pricey for two people but we had a great time and we enjoyed eating the food while chit chatting so I would still come back and eat here again. I feel like last night we did order a bit too much food for two people. I do recommend coming here and try out their Onion Bomb Roll!

Enjoy!
-Jessica

Click to add a blog post for Fishermen Sushi on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment