9.04.2014

Smoke N Bones

Hey Everyone,

Jess and I went to Playland on the last day of PNE and my main goal was to eat some tasty ribs from their Rib Fest! Last year or the year before, I tried the Gator one as that was one of the ones with the longest lines. All 4 of the stands have trophies and banners for their various awards, so it was hard to decide on which one to go for. I go by the logic of whichever one has the longest line must mean that their food is the most popular. That logic served me well last time, and this time I went to try the second of the two with the longest lines, Smoke N Bones.



 

I ordered the half rack of ribs for $13. Now I didn’t get to eat them fresh because afterwards we went to go buy Jess’ food from a noodle truck, which took super long! I didn’t want to start eating first without her but she insisted, so after a while of waiting, I finally started on the ribs. They still had very good flavour on them and were very tasty! At the beginning, they were definitely falling off the bone, but after a while it got colder and became tougher to eat. Definitely recommend you eat this fresh! Nevertheless, those were definitely some good ribs and I would not mind ordering from them again!


Pls ignore the horrible pic of the ribs, I totally forgot to take photos before eating. I was just way too hungry.

 

Food:
4/5

Price:
$$

Overall:
4/5

Let me know if you tried any of the ribs from Rib Fest and how they were in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! Happy eating!

-Phil


- Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment