10.04.2012

Fatburger

WOW! Super busy month so my blogs are a little behind so be patient because I have tons of places to blog about!

I just want to talk about fatburger real quick because there is a FATBURGER VOUCHER available! So for whoever that has not tried fatburger before this is a good opportunity to try it in a cheaper way! I will link the site down below for the voucher!

Anyways, limmerZ and I went to the English Bay location and the people working there are super helpful and friendly. We got our food to-go but you can either choose to dine in or out, up to you!



limmerZ got the fat burger deal for $9.99 with fries and drink. Inside the burger theres bacon, patty, tomatoes, cheese and lettuce. limmerZ loved it!

I got the original fat burger ($5.99). I personally thought mine was kind of dry and not as flavorful as limmerZ. I don't think I'll choose this burger next time.

Here are the fries that came with limmerZ meal. YUM :)

GROUPON DEAL FOR FATBURGER:

Service:
3.5/5 (VERY helpful & friendly workers)

Food:
2.5/5

Price:
$

Overall Rating:
3/5


Enjoy!
Msjesschan
Fatburger (Denman) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment