7.01.2012

Li Garden

During a night out with the whole family we decided to dine in at the Li Garden restaurant located in Victoria Drive. I have never stepped in nor lay my eyes at this restaurant before till my family requested to come here for dinner. I had very low expectations for this place because overall from the exterior to the interior it did not appeal to me at all. I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but if it weren't for my low expectations I wouldn't be so amazed with the experience I had at this place! Parking would be pretty difficult if you go during busy hours. It is free parking along the streets but it does pack up pretty fast. We managed to find parking along the side of the restaurant!



First off, we got our lobster with noodles! It was super yummy and flavourful! 



Beef and Choy, typical but good. 


In this pot there was tofu, fish, mushrooms and other stuff! It was not bad!

Pork (I'm not sure what the sauce is called) but I'm pretty sure most asian's have seen this before!

Sweet and Sour Pork!

Chicken!

Choy!

Fish! Now I was pretty sceptical about this fish. It seemed pretty dry and it didn't seem like there was much meat. Apparently you can eat the bones as well.. and I wasn't sure if I should but my whole family just started eating it and eating the bones as well. I tried it; VERY DELICIOUS!


Now, I didn't take a good look at the menu nor did I jot down the prices but I'm pretty sure each dish ranged from 10-20 dollars. 


Service:
3/5


Food:
4/5


Price:
$$


Overall Rating:
3/5


Enjoy!
Msjesschan

Li Garden 利苑酒家 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment