7.05.2012

The Flying Pig

For those who read my blog you guys should know I've been meaning to try out this place for a very long time. One day my friends and I decided to go there for brunch. The whole restaurant was nearly packed, but surprisingly we got a table fairly quick! Overall the restaurant itself is very small and the tables are extremely close to each other. Parking is tough like usual in Yaletown, but we skytrained there so it was no problem for us.







While we were waiting for our food, the waiter grabbed us some free cinnamon buns to start off with! I was trying to maintain my diet so I only ate one little piece of this and I thought it was pretty hard and dry. 


Bee got the Smoked Salmon Benedict. ($12.00) She thought the benedict was extremely good so I tried a little portion of it and it was seriously extremely delicious! She wasn't going crazy over the salad though.

My other friend and I got the Country Style Breakfast. ($11.00) It came with eggs, ham, sourdough and salad. Overall I didn't think it was anything special. The sourdough was SO hard and I didn't like it at all. I just thought everything was pretty plain. I didn't think it was worth the $11.00 because I know I prefer my Dennys Grand Slam Breakfast better.


Service:
3/5


Food:
2.5/5


Price:
$$


Overall Rating:
2.75/5


Hopefully dinner will be a lot better!
Enjoy!
Msjesschan

The Flying Pig on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment